3.14.2011

target - the love of my life.

Today was a good day. I did wake up a little later than i was wanting to but I had good reason. Andy (my husband) is sick and was tossing and turning and had a fever ALL last night so I don't think i fell asleep till close to 6am. But when i did wake up I made a healthy breakfast, cleaned the house, played with the little one, and played around with some different makeup looks I wanted to test out. Then when andy got home from work he came in with like 5 packages of stuff that we ordered online!! YAY FOR NEW STUFF!! I got 3 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shoes, and a new makeup brush! :)) The pants are super cute and the shoes are even cuter! I got them all from Target, which for those who know me, is my FAVORITE place on earth! ahhh i was so happy!!! Getting that package was literally the highlight of my month. Along with that Andy brought home Kisha, who is a friend of his that he's known since he enlisted in the military. They went to Basic Training together, they went to their training school together, and now that she's back from her deployment...she's back in Germany for a few months till she goes on her next assignment! I'm SOOO excited that she's back cause I'm in desperate need of girlfriends out here! :)


So after a day of cleaning, getting new clothes, seeing an old friend, eating awesome healthy food, and fighting with the little one to take a bath (of course I won) I am now going to make a new youtube video. It will probably be up in a few hours...I gotta film it, edit it, and wait 123039824098 hours for it to save and upload onto youtube. But definitely stay tuned cause it'll be fabulous! I shall link the video on here once its up. 


That is all for now :)


<3
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment