3.15.2011

adele is my hero.

Today was another wonderfully fantastic day. It wasn't anything special but it was still great. It did kinda start off a little bad. I did wake up feeling REALLY nauseous. (no i'm not preggo.) And I got andy's cough which is no fun and incredibly disgusting...but then I took a shower and used my new amazing face wash (clean and clear morning burst) and felt SOO much better. Then I ate some greek vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries and granola which was AMAZINGG! and then I made myself look pretty. I was in an "adele" kind of mood today (well pretty much everyday...but especially today) so I put both her albums on shuffle on my itunes and did an "Adele" inspired makeup look. It came out SOOO good! I'm definitely gonna do a tutorial on it soon. I just love her. She is by far my favorite artist. I love every single one of her songs. Her voice is incredible. I JUST LOVEEE HER!  anyway- here's the makeup i did:


so this was the inspiration picture

andddddd......


...this is the look i created. not the best quality pictures (my face looks GHOSTLY white) since they were taken on my black berry but yeah. I'll take better pictures when I do the tutorial. 



So after that andy and I went and bought a printerrr!! FINALLY! now i can actually put pictures around my house! :)))) and I got Love & Other Drugs which I havent seen yet but I heard was AMAZINGG! So i'll probably watch that tonight or tomorrow! I made awesome food for dinner. We had Salsa Chicken with mexican rice and corn. It tasted like a tex mex restaurant's food. mmmmmm. <33

Well...now its time to catch up on TV shows (which btw...all you Pretty Little Liars fans...last nights episode was OMGGGG!!! And the finale is gonna be EPPPIIIICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!) , film a tutorial and watch youtube till my eyes are heavy. 

<3
Jacqueline





No comments:

Post a Comment