3.13.2011

no more excuses!!!

First and foremost...yay for new blogs!! I've tried doing this a few times and I just can't seem to keep up with it. Usually its bad timing (like right when i'm literally about to move across the world) or not having internet...but I have internet and I'm not moving ANY time soon so I have no excuses! 


So, for those of you who don't know, I recently started a beauty channel on youtube and I absolutely L.O.V.E it! I eventually want to start another channel thats more personal...more of a "vlog"...kind of an inside look at events that happen in my daily life, what I'm making for dinner, my travels through Europe, and also some videos of me singing. I recently started really practicing again and getting my voice back in shape. That channel probably wont happen for a while though, so for now I'm just focusing on my other passion...makeup! I'll be doing makeup and (a few) hair tutorials, beauty reviews, hauls, and everything else in between. I have lots of great ideas coming up so definitely check it out. I promise you wont be disappointed! here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/jacqueline1187


Also, for those of you that have asked about my life in Germany thus far (and for those who don't know, my husband in in the US Air Force and we got stationed out here in Germany a few months ago), I really love it so far. There are a few things here and there that I don't like but that happens anywhere you live. I still havent seen much of anything yet cause we honestly have not had the time but I promise I will post pictures and videos of everything once I do something exciting! haha. We're honestly still working on getting everything situated in the house and buying all the furniture we still need...and I will post pictures of the finished house once it's done. But might I say that its coming along VERY nicely! :)


Anyway, thats it for now...I may be doing some kind of video tonight for youtube. Not sure yet if it'll be a tutorial or a review...we shall see! 


OHH- also check out my tumblr account. Its just full of pictures, quotes, videos, and music, and other random things I like. :)
http://jmjoseph.tumblr.com


<3
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment