3.29.2011

the past few days.

hey guys. sorry i havn't written in the past few days. its just been a crazy week. I didnt really doesnt seem like i did much of anything but it still seems to have been crazy busy. lol. i spent most of last week kinda feeling sorry for myself cause i've been extremely self conscious about my body lately. then i randomly came across a few videos on youtube talking about self confidence and image and weight loss and everything kinda clicked....i'm never gonna be happy unless i change my life for the better. it sounds kinda silly when you put it in writing like that cause it just sounds so completely obvious but let me tell you...when you are so depressed and hating the way you look soooo much that you dont even wanna get out of bed sometimes, its really hard to even think of anything remotely close to anything else..especially positive thoughts. So last week i made a decision and promised myself that i was going to live a healthier and happier life. And in order for me to really commit this time i decided to make a youtube video about it so that every time i felt like giving up i had something that i (and the rest of the world) could go back and watch. I was SHOCKED at how much positive feed back i got from it. I honestly didnt really think many people were watching my videos and i had 4 different women talk to me directly and tell me that they were kinda going through the same thing...not all of them nesicarrily had to do with weight, but just with self confidence in general. I was so over whelmed with happiness cause I just was not expecting any of that at all and so for all of you who watched THANK YOU!!!! 


so this weekend i really wanted to celebrate cause i just felt amazing so i got a sitter for friday and saturday had a blast! we went to a bar on friday night and i drank entirely too much and we went to a going away party for some of andy's coworkers on saturday and again drank entirely too much so i was extremely hung over sunday...but it was worth it. i had so much fun this weekend. i needed to just go out and have a little bit of fun with cool people and just let lose! and thats exactly what i did. 


BUT now i'm back. i'm on my A game. I've been eating nothing but healthy foods and drinking more water than i ever have (well...i may have cheated a little this weekend due to the drunk munchies and mass amounts of tequila but i'm good now) and i feel FANTASTIC! :)


so that is all. i'm off to clean and be productive before my loverr gets home from work.






here are the last 3 videos i've posted on youtube for those who haven't watched them yet. 










i hope yall enjoy them and i hope every one of you has a blessed day!!


<333
jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment